Navigation

Make-me-over: Pretty Girl Rock

Boss bitch isn't just an expression: its a mantra for life. ♥ - FloJeezy

I think I've reached one of the many pinnacles of epic. In efforts to subtly redefine myself, both mentally and physically, I'm learning what everyone else seems to have known already. Not surprising, I'm a drifter and tend to move at a slower pace to the beating of a drum. I've found new levels of appreciation for the female gender through my discoveries. 

A tomboy at heart, partial to jeans and only hints of eyeshadow, I'm now experiencing what it is to be girly. It's a real conscious discipline, time consuming and takes a concentrated amount of dedication. It's a lifestyle, it's an attitude, and a full-time job to maintain. One of the steps taken in achieving transformation is to surround myself with influentials that have mastered the art of presentation. Through this, I emulate change. It's not faking until you make it, just enhancing what you already are.

I unearthed the fascination with hair extensions. I didn't expect them to make as much of an impact on my demeanor as they did, they're powerful. I witnessed the same effect it had on my baby cousin as she tousled her curls to and fro. Physical confidence leads to inner self-assurance which translates to overall radiant beauty.

HG Lodge . Seattle . #Hollyhood

Next lesson: Heels

An intriguing essence of being a woman is footwear. I'm mocked for considering a three inch nub to be a passable heel. I have issues with the properties of gravity and balance being slightly off the ground, whereas others can demonstrate a seductive catwalk in shoes possessing a six inch incline with elegant poise. A bit of advice from a well-respected friend: Now we just gotta get you wearing heels, like, all the time. Start wearing them to bed, thanks.

Furthermore: Four inches or higher. Anything shorter is still considered flats.

My favorite social media guru, Jess Estrada, adds:
wear heels to bed, but also wear them washing dishes, doing laundry, walking down the hallway, to the grocery store, etc. when you have to start adjusting your driver's seat according to the size of your heel that's when you know you a boss bitch

Which relates to another fact; humor and healthy positivity captivate an audience. Being more approachable attracts more people that will help you obtain endless possibilities.

Tumblr Me:

a place for me to clear my head with the random events that occur. NAN2DC.tumblr.com