Navigation

Kiss and Tell

I reached the ripe old age of twenty before ever locking lips with a boy. Despite my inexperience I knew one thing for certain of my first smooch, he was one bad kisser and presumably would make a terrible lover. Things never physically escalated that far, thank goodness. I would have regretted that decision as much as I did puckering up with this Casanova.

It is beyond arrogant for me to say so, but I can confidently confirm that the problem was not me. I am tender and exceptional. More importantly, I do not engage in a game of tonsil tag with the other person. At one point I had gritted my teeth as a barrier to his domineering tongue and as a hint to simmer down the aggression, but the linguistics of subtly went unnoticed.

Nevermore. Lesson learned.

First and, obviously, last kiss with Sloppy Joe.

Tumblr Me:

a place for me to clear my head with the random events that occur. NAN2DC.tumblr.com